Your shopping cart is empty!
We can collect, save, and use the following personal data:
- Information about your personal computer and visiting www.barrakuda.eu website (including your computer's IP address, your geographical location, web browser type etc.);
- Information on any transactions between you and "Samovar" Ltd (including information about the orders);
- Information collected upon registration;
- Information you provide in order to subscribe to newsletters sent by "Samovar" Ltd or receive confirmations about the filled forms;
- Any other information you may want to send us.
We can use your personal data in order to:
- Provide you the services available on our website www.barrakuda.eu;
- Own the www.barrakuda.eu website;
- Personalize the services we provide or www.barrakuda.eu website;
- Sent you e-mail messages, invoices, and to commit financial transactions;
- Send you confirmations you have subscriber for via e-mail;
- Send you the newsletters (bulletins) and other marketing materials;
- Answer your questions and claims concerning www.barrakuda.eu website;
- Passing information to the third parties.
- Only to the extent provided by the legislative acts;
- In relation to any court proceedings;
- In order to protect our legal rights (including passing information to the third parties in order to prevent fraud).
All the personal data received during a visit and purchase in the “Samovar" Ltd online store are considered confidential - except when your name, address and phone number are needed to deliver the products, as well as in other cases provided by legislation.
Personal data and bank transaction security are guaranteed by protected data transmission channel. “Samovar" Ltd has no access to these data.
The present confidentiality policy is subject to further changes. The newest version of the confidentiality policy published on www.barrakuda.eu website amends all previous versions thereof.